- Guide Service
- Hunting Dogs
- Dog kennels
- Three home-cooked meals/day
- Beer and liquor (after hunt)
- Cleaning and freezing of birds
- Grouse hunting also avalible
- Sharptail and Prairie Chickens
- Golden Buffalo & Lode Star Casinos only a short 45 minute drive
Located 30 miles South of Pierre near the junction on U.S. 83 and Interstate 90. From Vivian, proceed North a half mile, then East 2 miles, then South a half mile.
We are not a game farm. In addition to our own land, we reserved hunting rights on over 4,000 acres, increasing our total hunting area to nearly 9,000 acres of farm and ranch land.
In 2016, we will start the 1st part of September and conclude the season in mid-December. We will also keep the limit at five cocks per day.
Located near Vivian, South Dakota on nearly 9,000 acres of farm and ranchland. Excellent Pheasant Hunting in South Dakota heartland. We dedicate our entire farming operation to ensure you have the hunt of a lifetime. Wild pheasant hunting is a way of life on the Authier Ranch.